Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: clack sound on SC'd GSR startup - ?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member quadlamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 4th, 2001
    Posts
    41
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Anyone ever hear a "clack" sound when you start your car? I just had mine supercharged, and sometimes when I start it, it starts with a "clack" sound. Anyone know what this is? I am trying to get a tip-in problem resolved, is it related to this? Thanks!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Holden's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 1999
    Posts
    3,007
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mine makes some funny sounds (clunks) when I start it too. It has done this since the install (1/2000).

    I figure it's normal.

    Greg

  3. #3
    Inactive Member The ANTI-RICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2000
    Posts
    217
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mine doesnt do that but, When i shut the car off........it makes this GIGANTIC "EXHALE" sound!

    Like a system depressurizing?! Or like a BLOW OFF VALVE played back in SLO-MO! Im not pissed by it, its just weird.

    Tony

    ------------------
    96 GSR, Kills RICE in 4.96 seconds...
    Support R.A.S.R., take it to the track and be a REAL RACER.

    Come see MY world... http://maxpsigsr.overboost.net

  4. #4
    Inactive Member strng1dah's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 21st, 1999
    Posts
    275
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My car doesnt make a "clack" sound, but it has a VERY loud constant metallic sound until it warms up.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •